The biggest news of the century

Lauren Paquet, Editor

Hi all! So much has happened this month from awards shows to albums dropping, but the celeb news that takes the cake is monumental–BEYONCÉ IS PREGNANT…WITH TWINS!

I had be be rushed to the ER when I heard that news because, quite frankly, it is the biggest news of the years for me. But there is someone it might not be the best news for: Beyoncé’s first born, Blue Ivy. If I’ve learned anything about life these past eighteen years, it’s that I would hate to grow up with siblings. So, here are four things Blue Ivy will have to make do with when the twins arrive:

Share her inheritance

This is probably the biggest deal for Blue considering her expensive taste in clothes and overall spoiled-ness (I relate girl don’t worry). The worst part is, she’s going to have to give her old clothes to the twins! Those are vintage! It is truly going to be so hard. I don’t know how she’ll do it.

Not be able to tell them apart

Honestly, I don’t understand how people do it. I can never decider one twin from another no matter how hard I try. And what if their names are like Orange and Green? She probably doesn’t even know all her colors yet. Good luck to Blue because the girl is going to need it.

Not be the center of attention
I think the best part about being an only child is that I don’t have to share anything, especially my parents’ attention (I know I sound like a spoiled brat, but like…who doesn’t like attention?). Bey is going to have her hands full with these babies, and poor Blue will have to like…I don’t even know!! It’s kind of sad!!

Can’t use one of them to take tests for her or go anywhere

Although she probably will never have to take the SATs or her driver’s test or anything I would use a twin for, she could use them for a red carpet appearance or a concert or something much more cool like that. This is the only reason why I would ever want to have a twin, and poor Blue will be left out of this experience. These twins are going to take her life difficulty from a zero to like a…one. So tragic.

Not being the only one to walk the red carpet with her mom

This is huge! Blue will have to share her spotlight, and you already know all the attention will be on Bey’s newest kiddos dressed in something as expensive as my student loans. She’s going to have to pull some Lady Gaga-esque outfits to get a few photos (please don’t try the meat suit whatever you do).
As happy as I am for Beyoncé, I have to say, I don’t think Blue will like not being the center of attention that much, and the poor girl doesn’t even know what’s coming. Until next month!