Fresh Face: Oxy Spot Treatment

I’ve had gal pals ever since I can remember; gals that understand my perfection, and gravitate toward it. Over the years, I’ve had pals get too intimidated by my fierce bone structure and incredible personality. However, there has been one thing that has stuck by my side for years.

The ultimate gal pal is “Oxy: Rapid Spot Treatment.” I’ve been using this product for years, and every single time it works to clear up the ugly zits that invade my space. This $4 product is a spot treatment that dries up any pimple you place it on and leaves you with a flawless complexion. Ever since I discovered this gem, I realized it was the only thing that would get rid of any zit.

The process of using this product is quite simple. However, the simplicity of the application may get a little confusing. I typically apply this product directly after washing my face when my pores are open for love, and my hand is ready to apply. I also only apply this product before bed when I’m done with Snapchat. It leaves several white dots all over your face and typically isn’t something you want your friends (or cute friends) to be able to document and hold against you like a 12-year-old going through an emo phase. I speak from personal experience.

I apply this product to every single zit that has a negative impact on my life. Just apply a small dot on every zit. After I find every single culprit that offends my skin, I lightly push the product into my skin. Once I do that, I’m ready for bed.

There are times I apply more product than others. Some days, I get so insecure (I know, you’re shocked), I put it all over my face and hope I wake up the next morning zit-free. Other times, I just apply it to the zits that make themselves the most visible. The ones that are red, the ones that are white-heads, and the ones that physically hurt. I hate those zits.

However, those zits typically don’t last too long with this product slaying them away. If I have a red and gross zit on my face, I put this product all over that thing before I go to bed. When I wake up in the morning, it is in much better condition. It may not necessarily be completely gone. However, it will definitely be smaller and less red. Therefore, I believe this product is something to tell all of your friends and the guy in your class about.

I recommend this product to all of my friends. Every single person can benefit from this product. The only downside is how it can dry out my skin. I have oily skin, and this product defeats those pesky blemishes by drying them out. However, the product can potentially dry out your skin as well. It can make it just a tad flaky or unmoisturized. This happens particularly everywhere except my forehead. As my fans know, my forehead has enough oil to fill up an 18-wheeler on a ride from Maine to California. It’s tragic, really.
However, this product is anything but tragic. It helps end a tragic life. While it may dry out your skin just a tad, it allows your pores to fully breathe and smile at the world. Metaphorically speaking, this product makes me smile just how the world smiles at me. Thankful, inspired, and an understanding of how perfect I am.